I often get forwards like the following in my email, and I thought I'd share this one here.
Fwd: Chocolate Mathematics
Just got this and its too cute not to share. :-)
Subject: CHOCOLATE MATHEMATICS?
This is really cool..................and it really works!!!
Pretty Cool, just give it a try!
You can check your math skills with
the below quiz.
This is pretty neat how it works out.
DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST
It takes less than a minute.......
Work this out as you read. Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate. (try for more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold)
3. Add 5. (for Sunday)
4. Multiply it by 50 - I'll wait while you get the calculator................
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1759.... If you haven't, add 1758..........
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number .
The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).
The next two numbers are ..........